This is your chance to enter or nominate for one of the six paraplanner and administrator awards, as well as show which providers you value for their service by nominating them for one of our Provider Awards. It is paraplanner nominations that determine the winners of the Provider Awards.
Closing date for entries and nominations is: Friday 30 April 2021.
1. Which companies are delivering the best products, solutions and software that help you deliver great service to your clients. The Professional Paraplanner Provider awards are your opportunity to recognise those firms.
Every paraplanner registered to receive Professional Paraplanner will be sent an email with the link to the nomination and entry form. Checks will be in place to ensure only our paraplanner/administrator readers take part in the nomination process.
Keep an eye on your inbox for our 2021 Awards email.
2. Enter/nominate for any of our six PARAPLANNER/ADMINISTRATOR AWARDS.
There are six paraplanner/administrator awards to enter:
- Paraplanner of the Year (in-house)
- Paraplanning Team of the Year
- Paraplanner of the Year (outsourced)
- New Paraplanner of the Year
- Administrator of the Year
- Personality of the Year award
To celebrate the fifth year of our Awards, for 2021 there will be a special Editor’s Award. We’re keeping this one close to our chest. Details and the winner will be announced at the awards ceremony later this year.
You’ll find how to enter these awards at the end of the 2021 Nomination Form.
The winners of the Provider Awards in each category will be the companies that achieve the highest number of nominations/best rating from paraplanners. In the event of a tie, the comments accompanying the nominations made by paraplanners will be used to identify the winner.
The winners of the Paraplanner Awards will be determined by a panel of judges drawn from the industry.
For all the awards, Professional Paraplanner’s Editor is the head judge, whose decision will be final.
Nomination and entry period for all the awards
The awards nomination and entry period runs until Friday 30 April 2021.
Don’t leave it to the last minute – get your nominations and entries in as soon as possible.
Pictured: Parmenion’s Patrick Ingram presents the award for Paraplanner of the Year (in-house) to Old Mill’s Samantha Gratton at the 2019 Awards.