For professional advisers and paraplanners only. Not to be relied upon by retail investors.
Turn estate planning opportunities into business
Octopus Investments hit show watched by thousands of advisers returns this May.
This year’s Estate Planning Show takes place over two days at 10:00am Tuesday 18 May, and 10:00am Wednesday 19 May.
Secure your place to find new opportunities, enhance your knowledge of inheritance tax, and hear from industry experts.
What you’ll learn
With inheritance tax thresholds frozen until at least 2026, more clients will need to plan their estates.
The Estate Planning Show will provide planning ideas and insights to help you meet the needs of your clients.
Part one: The estate planning opportunity in 2021
Tuesday 18 May, 10:00am
90 minutes CPD
- Key estate planning strategies.
- The unmet need for inheritance tax planning created by the pandemic, and how you can motivate clients to act.
- Our tax expert gives the latest on inheritance tax legislation.
Part two: How BPR can unlock estate planning and who could benefit
Wednesday 19 May, 10:00am
90 minutes CPD
- Overcoming two common client objections to inheritance tax planning.
- Important planning scenarios to consider, including clients who have sold a business, ISA planning and many more.
- Mark Greenwood, Director of Compliance Services at SimplyBiz, on how to approach suitability.
Risks to remember:
Octopus tax products put investor capital at risk. The value of an investment, and any income from it, can fall as well as rise. Investors may not get back the full amount they invest. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and tax rules could change in the future. Tax relief depends on portfolio companies maintaining their qualifying status.
See you there!
Issued by Octopus Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT. Registered in England and Wales No. 03942880. We record telephone calls. Issued: April 2021. CAM010952.