Rory Percival’s Capacity for Loss workshop – Nottingham
3 September 2019
Next week’s Nottingham Technical Insight Seminar features a workshop from ex-Regulator Rory Percival, who tackles the issues around Capacity for Loss.
Also on the agenda is Ray Adams, founder of CashCalc, talking about the use of cashflow modelling in the suitability process, Paul Squirrell of FundsNetwork addressing the complexity around the State Pension and key tips when planning with pensions, and Stephen McPhillips, regular writer for Professional Paraplanner, on SIPP and SSAS due diligence.
The event consist of 4 workshops and a plenary session and takes place at the Nottingham Belfry on 11 September; registration is at 8.30am.
CLICK BELOW FOR TASTERS OF 2 OF THE WORKSHOPS
THIS AUTUMN’S SEMINARS
• Nottingham The Nottingham Belfry 11 September
• Glasgow Hilton 18 September
• Edinburgh The Waldorf Astoria 19 September
• Leeds Oulton Hall 2 October
• Manchester The Midland Hotel 16 October WAITING LIST
• Reading Crowne Plaza 23 October
• Bristol The Aztec 13 November
• Newcastle Crowne Plaza 26 November
* (Please note: speakers and agendas differ between venues – details are confirmed closer to the individual event)
Further information on event and/or publication sponsorship and advertising packages can be had from: Richard Ley, Director, Research in Finance, on 0207 104 2239 or via email: [email protected]
Professional Paraplanner’s publisher, Research in Finance (RiF), is a leading research company in the financial services sector. On occasion our readers...
This week sees the launch of The Paraplanner Club, a new initiative devised by Siân Davies Cole and Chloe Phillips, a mentoring...
Professional Paraplanner has teamed up with Brand Financial Training to answer your questions around the exams scheduled for 2021....