CashCalc’s Ray Adams to present at Nottingham Technical Insight Seminar
2 September 2019
We’re delighted to announce that Ray Adams, founder of cashflow modelling system CashCalc, will be joining our range of speakers at the Nottingham Technical Insight Seminar on 11 September.
Ray will be talking about the use of cashflow modelling in the financial advice suitability process, with useful case study examples.
The event takes place at the Nottingham Belfry; registration is at 8.30am.
This year’s seminars are covering areas such as:
Capacity for Loss
Pension regulation and tax
Due diligence on SIPP and SSAS
Using FE Analytics
Generating income in retirement
Suitability report writing
THIS AUTUMN’S SEMINARS
• Nottingham The Nottingham Belfry 11 September
• Glasgow Hilton 18 September
• Edinburgh The Waldorf Astoria 19 September
• Leeds Oulton Hall 2 October
• Manchester The Midland Hotel 16 October WAITING LIST
• Reading Crowne Plaza 23 October
• Bristol The Aztec 13 November
• Newcastle Crowne Plaza 26 November
* (Please note: speakers and agendas differ between venues – details are confirmed closer to the individual event)
Further information on event and/or publication sponsorship and advertising packages can be had from: Richard Ley, Director, Research in Finance, on 0207 104 2239 or via email: [email protected]
Professional Paraplanner’s publisher, Research in Finance (RiF), is a leading research company in the financial services sector. On occasion our readers...
This week sees the launch of The Paraplanner Club, a new initiative devised by Siân Davies Cole and Chloe Phillips, a mentoring...
Professional Paraplanner has teamed up with Brand Financial Training to answer your questions around the exams scheduled for 2021....