Our Southampton Technical Insight Seminar takes place on Wednesday 22 June at the Hilton Ageas Bowl.
This is an excellent opportunity to not only learn from our expert line up of presenters in our plenary and workshop sessions, but to catch up and network with your fellow paraplanners.
The Technical detail will cover:
• Aspects of the Lifetime Allowance – including some interesting spreadsheets and case studies
• What to do with the 40% when the 60%/40% correlation has broken down
• Importance of due diligence with SIPP and SSAS
• Use of trusts and onshore bonds, particularly in IHT planning
• Pensions transfers – are we there yet?
• Treasury investments and bonds
and all overlooking Hampshire’s cricket ground.
We are pleased to have HSBC join our list of 6 presenters at the event. Commenting Southampton Seminar, Mark T Lambert, Head of Onshore Bond Distribution, HSBC said: “HSBC Life delighted to be joining the Professional Paraplanner Technical Insight Seminars, where our joint presenters Damian Jack and Jonathan Ford will be discussing the use of Trusts alongside our open architecture Onshore Investment Bond in financial planning, specifically in planning for IHT liabilities. They’ll be using case studies to illustrate how this combination can work well for clients. They are looking forward to meeting you at the Southampton Seminar.”