London (Central), South East England
We are looking to recruit a senior, career paraplanner for our boutique wealth management company which delivers high quality financial and investment advice to individuals in the professional services industry.
23 June 2021
Investment, Pensions, Protection, Tax, Wealth Management
• Complete client suitability reports for new clients and ongoing portfolio review reports and ad-hoc advice requests for existing clients.
• Adhering to internal procedures, the centralised investment proposition and financial planning house views.
• To provide detailed technical financial planning support to team of 6 Chartered Financial Planners
• Collaborate with the other advisers in the firm on technical discussions, product research and on regulatory developments and disseminating these to the overall team
• Continue to develop technical and industry knowledge through formal and informal learning and formally record this to meet ongoing CPD requirements
• Help train and develop the Client Account Managers with preparing client advice
Essential Requirements and Skills
• Minimum of 5 years industry experience working with HNW clients
• Fully Diploma (level 4) qualified
• An understanding of FCA regulations and up-to-date with current legislation and industry standards
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal) and ability to form strong working relationships with the existing team
• Ability to work accurately to deadlines with accountability and ownership for own deliverables
• Strong IT skills and confidence using Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word, Outlook and Excel
• Capable of writing accurate financial planning recommendations in a succinct and structured manner with a keen eye for small details
• Thorough knowledge of investment products and ability to prepare compliant advice relating to pensions (including pension transfers, the lifetime allowance, income drawdown, the annual allowance), tax planning investments, onshore and offshore bonds and trusts (and everything in between).
• Experience of cashflow modelling using Voyant
• Previous experience of using Xplan (our CRM system)
• Already achieved Chartered status (level 6 qualified)
• Experience of using FE Analytics
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, plus benefits.
Established in 2020, Heronsgate has grown rapidly in its short history. We are a highly collaborative team, with genuine enthusiasm and drive to provide the very best in financial planning and investment management to our clients. Please take a look at our website for further information about who we are and what we deliver: www.heronsgatecapital.com
Located in Queen Street (EC4R), we offer flexible working but candidates must be committed to spending part of their week physically within the office once rules allow.
Please apply with your CV and covering email to [email protected]
No recruitment agencies at this stage, thank you.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, gender, race, sexuality, disability, religion or any other protected characteristic.