Head of Paraplanning
Competitive, based on experience
We are a discretionary investment management company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients. We are a successful, privately owned, LLP, with 5 offices in the UK, a Channel Islands regulated subsidiary and one on-shore and two off-shore fund entities. We have a strong, dynamic culture where everyone feels part of a team and where they can have fun and grow in their career.FULL JOB SPECIFICATION
An award winning firm with a reputation for excellence, Cooper Parry Wealth offer a distinctly different approach to managing our clients’ wealth. Keeping ahead of the curve is a big part of who we are. One of our core values is ‘Make It Different; to us this means always looking to find a better way, being creative.MORE ON Cooper Parry Wealth
In Wealth Management Big does not usually mean Better. In fact it often means the opposite. EQ is large enough to provide a full range of services but small enough for every client to feel important and for us to unearth the hidden gems that often generate higher returns.MORE ON EQ Investors
The old financial players are dinosaurs. They’re big, strong and great at acquiring customers – but terrible at serving them. Complicated products. Clunky processes. Confusing jargon. But for many people – be they financial advisers or everyday savers – today’s challengers lack credibility. The digital world of ‘fintech’ may be slick and sophisticated, but it’s just too new to trust. At Octopus Labs, we take the best of both. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build financial products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use.MORE ON Octopus Labs
Paraplanner – Wickham, near Fareham from £30,000 per annum plus benefits
South, South East England
From £30k plus benefits
Financial Services Paraplanner – Wickham, near Fareham
We are an award-winning firm and aspiring to be one of the leading financial planning firms on the south coast for long term, lifestyle financial planning. We wish to do this by creating strong, long term and personal relationships with all our clients, empowering them to make life changing decision to maximise their lifestyle pre and post retirement. We achieve this through delivering forecasting, plans and portfolio enhancements with unrivalled customer care and regular updates and reviews.
Sheraton Financial Planning
27 November 2019
Investment, Pensions, Protection, Tax, Wealth Management
We are proud of our success which has been built on a solid foundation of quality and ethics. We are based in Wickham, near Fareham and are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, driven and “smart working” Paraplanner to support our high-profile financial planner.
Our clients are generally either business owners or professionals planning for retirement or actively retired include based locally and South East. They value honesty, integrity and straight talking and require a relationship with a professional planning firm which they believe delivers value for money.
To join as a key part of our team you will need to be highly efficient, organised, and be able to multi-task and prioritise accordingly. You will have strong attention to detail, a ‘hands-on’ approach and be capable of independently completing required functions whilst also liaising effectively with other team members. In return we provide a flexible working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Supporting the Financial Planner in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives;
• Supporting the Financial Planner in preparing client financial plans and annual planning meeting notes with a focus on the technical elements;
• Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed service and standards targets;
• Ensuring the smooth running of the technical administrative function within the business;
• Maintaining high level standards throughout the business as a whole;
• Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities;
• Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs;
• Pro-active in suggesting improvements for the continuing progression of the business;
• Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally;
• In addition, it is desirable that you will have first-hand skills, abilities and experience;
• Being able to interact with Head of Meet and Greet, Rigby the Jackapoo dog who may become your best friend!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our amazing firm in financial services where loyalty, dedication and enthusiasm will be recognised and rewarded.
The successful candidate can expect a salary to start from £30,000 per annum plus benefits, bonus, flexibility and an extensive training and development programme.
We hire for attitude, drive and motivation; therefore all applications are encouraged and welcomed.
For further information about Sheraton FP please visit: www.sheratonfp.co.uk.
In the first instance, can you email your CV with a few sentences on why you think you would be a perfect fit for the role to [email protected].EMAIL RECRUITER
East of England, South East England
Up to £50k, subject to experience and qualifications
Churchgates is a unique and powerful combination of Financial Planners, Investment Managers, Solicitors, Accountants and Tax Advisors under one...FULL JOB SPECIFICATION