Paraplanner – Office based or Hybrid (Bath, Chelmsford, Cheltenham, Mansfield) – Excellent benefits
£30-£40k dependent on experience
Fidelius Group is an Investors in Customers Gold award winning, Chartered Financial Planning company. We are based throughout the UK, with offices in Bath, Cheltenham, Chelmsford and Mansfield. We pride ourselves on providing financial planning for our clients and, understanding their individual needs and objectives is at the heart of what we do. We are a forward-thinking company, with five strong values; People First, Be Straightforward, Embracing Invitation, Responsible Business and Pursuing Excellence.
2 December 2021
Investment, Pensions, Research, Wealth Management
Our paraplanners are a core team within the client journey and integral in supporting our financial planners to deliver high quality financial planning for our clients. As a paraplanner you will be responsible for producing quality documents which deliver clear advice to the client, based on solid market research and the client’s financial objectives.
• You will assist with formulating the advice to the client.
• Provide technical research and analysis in line with the client’s objectives.
• Work as a team to deliver client reports in an efficient way.
• Embrace new ways of working and share ideas on how we can live our values.
• Work with the Financial Planners and support team to deliver excellent service to clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
• A Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent (essential).
• Previous experience in a paraplanning role and writing financial planning reports.
• Experience of working with back-office systems and researching tools
• Able to manage your time effectively, deliver successfully with others and have a commercial awareness of both the business and the sector
Our company is built with our people in mind, and we know that your benefits can be just as important as the role you do. Some of the benefits our team love are:
• A highly competitive salary of between £30k – £40k per annum.
• 25 days holiday and 1 extra day’s holiday for each year of service up to 28 days.
• The opportunity to buy an additional 5 days holiday per year.
• Company Group Life Assurance – x4 salary
• Workplace Group Pension Scheme – 5% employer contribution
• Qualification support – Fidelius will pay for the initial exam sittings, study material and training support.
• Private Medical Insurance and Cash Plan
• Group Income Protection
And if that wasn’t enough we also have…
• Volunteering days
• CSR committee and IT committee – to get your thoughts on how we could embrace the changes in society
• Plenty of fundraising events for charity – 10k runs, bake sales and quiz nights
• Great Social Club events such as Pub quizzes, A Day at the races, Bowling and much more!
CV’s/applications via email to [email protected]