Paraplanner – Full and part-time applicants considered – Home-based
Up to £33,000 fte plus benefits, depending on experience and qualifications
Principled Paraplanning is an established outsourced paraplanning firm.
5 October 2021
Investment, Pensions, Tax, Wealth Management
Full Time, Part Time
We work almost exclusively with small, directly authorised firms. We offer technical support and paraplanning services, mainly comprised of:
• New and existing client reporting, identifying all relevant areas of need based on a client’s circumstances, checking and building cashflow planning scenarios.
• Complex aspects of pensions, investments, and inheritance tax, often producing technical documents for a client file to arrive at a suitable outcome.
• Annual review work, producing compliant periodic suitability assessments. Some of our clients are now three years into the review cycles we’ve helped to create for them.
• Suitability report writing, with all the associated research.
The person we’re looking for is experienced enough to get straight into a role that offers the chance to work alongside some fantastic financial planners with varied and challenging client situations. Our clients value the benefit of our experience and welcome open discussions to get to the best outcomes.
Qualities you need to have:
• Level 4 Diploma qualified.
• At least three years’ experience in a paraplanning role.
• Competent user of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• A good understanding of financial planning.
Qualities that will make you stand out:
• Having some level 6 qualifications.
• Demonstrable experience of IHT planning and trusts.
• Experienced user of FE Analytics and Voyant.
What you’ll get:
• A structured, incentivised, and funded plan to complete and further your studies.
• Flexibility over how you work to achieve targets.
• A performance and profit related bonus scheme.
The interview process is three stages:
• An initial telephone conversation.
• A technical assessment and a writing task.
• A video meeting.
To apply, please send a CV to Benjamin Fabi, [email protected], including a covering letter of no more than 250 words outlining why you’d like to be considered.