DFM Alliance events last spaces remain
24 May 2017
The DFM Alliance members have pooled their resources to provide an insightful and educational day for Paraplanners and IFAs, as part of the DFM Alliance initiative to improve client outcomes in our industry.
This is a complimentary event and qualifies for 6 hours CPD.
Dates & Venues:
Tuesday 6 June 2017
Rudding Park Hotel, Follifoot, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 1JH
Thursday 8 June 2017
F1 Williams Centre, Station Road, Grove, Oxfordshire, OX12 0DQ
Five of the UK’s leading providers of discretionary fund management (DFMs) – Brewin Dolphin, Brooks Macdonald, Investec Wealth & Investment, Quilter Cheviot and Rathbones – have created a landmark formation called the DFM Alliance. This is a joint initiative created to offer financial advisers and paraplanners a platform for improving client outcomes through information, education and collaboration.
DAVID SMITH – Economics Editor – Sunday Times
• Global Economies: Discussing the future events that will impact your client’s portfolios
• Brexit: Now that the process has started what does this mean for your business?
• US Political Change and UK Election results: How these will impact on you and your clients?
RORY PERCIVAL – Was the ‘face of the FCA’ to advisory firms
• 5 step approach to adviser due diligence on DFMs – understand the expectations from the FCA
• New Regulation: What is coming down the track
TONY BRAY – Head of Business Development (Wealth Managers) – threesixty services LLP
• Insourcing vs. Outsourcing: Is it right for your business?
• Real Life Examples – How to protect, grow and realise the true value of your business
There are only a few seats remaining, so if you would like to book your place, please do so quickly.
Origo is to launch Unipass Letter of Authority (ULoA) at the end of November, a service aimed at simplifying...
Professional Paraplanner’s publisher, Research in Finance (RiF), is a leading research company in the financial services sector. On occasion our readers...
While the aggregated costs and legacy trail commission regime remains far from perfect, some clarity can be gleaned, says...