2020 and beyond – new seminars from Prudential
6 August 2019
Step through the looking glass to see what pensions, investments and advice – with the aid of technology and tools – will look like in 2020 and beyond.
What we’ll be discussing:
- Insights on how technology and tools will help you in providing better support to your clients.
- Pension and drawdown advice in 2020 and beyond – our Pension experts talk about how the provision of pension and retirement advice has changed, and how new ideas and concepts can be practically adapted into ‘day to day’ business to save time and meet client’s expectations
- Investment 2020 and beyond – our Treasury & Investment Office specialists (previously PPMG) discuss how we are managing money for the long term including:
– current strategic asset allocation in PruFund;
– what future/different opportunities we are looking at now across equities;
– commercial property;
– fixed income and alternative investments;
– why Prudential could be the right choice for some of your clients for 30 years or longer.
There are 21 venues starting in Edinburgh on 28 August and ending in Cardiff on 29 October.
SEE FULL VENUE LIST AND REGISTER HERE