Paraplanner – St Asaph, North Wales £25-£35k (experience and qualification dependent)
Competitive Salary- Dependent Upon Experience
75point3 is a general practice IFA firm which operates mainly in North Wales. We are looking for an experienced paraplanner to join our busy advisory team. We are looking for a dedicated and committed paraplanner who wants to develop a career in this area of practice rather than someone looking to become an adviser, however, our team approach means that the distinction between advising and paraplanning is not as pronounced as the industry norm and there is likely to be regular client contact.FULL JOB SPECIFICATION
An award winning firm with a reputation for excellence, Cooper Parry Wealth offer a distinctly different approach to managing our clients’ wealth. Keeping ahead of the curve is a big part of who we are. One of our core values is ‘Make It Different; to us this means always looking to find a better way, being creative.MORE ON Cooper Parry Wealth
In Wealth Management Big does not usually mean Better. In fact it often means the opposite. EQ is large enough to provide a full range of services but small enough for every client to feel important and for us to unearth the hidden gems that often generate higher returns.MORE ON EQ Investors
The old financial players are dinosaurs. They’re big, strong and great at acquiring customers – but terrible at serving them. Complicated products. Clunky processes. Confusing jargon. But for many people – be they financial advisers or everyday savers – today’s challengers lack credibility. The digital world of ‘fintech’ may be slick and sophisticated, but it’s just too new to trust. At Octopus Labs, we take the best of both. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build financial products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use.MORE ON Octopus Labs
Senior Paraplanner – Edinburgh – Relocation Package Offered
East Midlands Region, East of England, Europe, Leeds, London (Central), North East England, North West England, Scotland, South, South East England, South West England, Wales, West Midlands
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
We are award winning Chartered Financial Planners based in Edinburgh, advising both individuals and employers. We strive for continuous improvement and have been awarded the Gold Standard for Independent Financial Advice eight times since 2009. We hold Gold Investors in People accreditation.
Due to continuous growth, we are expanding our technical team, and are looking for an experienced professional with extensive paraplanning knowledge to join us.
Mearns and Company
15 June 2018
Compliance, Investment, Pensions, Protection, Tax
Reporting to the Head of Paraplanning, this role provides high-level technical support to our team of independent financial advisers and acts as a referral point for other paraplanning staff.
• Complex technical research is carried out and recommendations drafted.
• Client recommendation letters and reports are drafted and prepared for advisers.
• Client queries by phone, email and letter are effectively dealt with.
• The suitability of plans and investment performance is analysed.
• Expert direction and technical support is given to back office team.
• Contributes to reviews of the suitability of new policies, procedures and computer software.
• Accurate letter enclosures/paperwork are prepared (i.e. application forms, trust documents, key features).
• Straightforward administration procedures are delegated to other members of staff.
• In-house training sessions and meetings are attended.
• Peer review meetings are attended as required.
• The weekly paraplanning activity summary sheet is produced and reports on workflow sent to Head of Paraplanning.
• Paraplanning meetings are attended as required.
• Investment committee and technical meetings are attended as required.
• Compliance requirements are adhered to.
• Knowledge of relevant industry developments is maintained (e.g. by reading trade press, business and money sections of newspapers and attending relevant courses).
• Continuous professional development is logged.
• Other reasonable duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
• CII Diploma in Financial Planning is essential (Non-negotiable).
• Minimum of 3 years Paraplanning experience is essential.
• Good IT skills are essential.
• Knowledge of financial planning analysis tools is desirable (i.e. O&M Profiler, Selectapension, Financial Analytics).
• Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
• Relocation package of up to £5,000 available for eligible candidates, by application.
• On-site staff car park.
• Profit Sharing Bonus, Flexitime, Life Cover, Income Protection.
• Annual Learning & Development budget.
• Pension, Discount Voucher Scheme, Discounted Financial Planning Advice for employees and immediate family.
• Childcare Voucher Scheme and Cycle to Work scheme.
• 30 days holiday entitlement including public holidays.
• Lunchtime on-site yoga class (Thursdays).
• Refreshments & fruit provided.
This opportunity is ideal for a technically skilled, client focused individual with excellent paraplanning and team working skills. Knowledge and technical development are vital for our continued success, and we encourage our people to stretch and develop.
We can offer you the opportunity to be part of a strong and talented team, taking part in rewarding work, with supported learning and development, along with an excellent work-life balance.
The work that we do is varied and interesting, with regularly changing challenges and opportunities.
If this position is of interest please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, and providing details of your current salary and salary expectation. No agencies please.
If you currently live out with commuting distance from Edinburgh and wish to relocate, please specify in your application that you would like to be considered for our relocation package.EMAIL RECRUITER
South East England
Established award-winning and leading provider of actuarial, risk management and asset modelling software, seeks an experienced Paraplanner. This unique...FULL JOB SPECIFICATION
Competitive Salary- Dependent Upon Experience
75point3 is a general practice IFA firm which operates mainly in North Wales. We are looking for an experienced...FULL JOB SPECIFICATION
East Midlands Region, East of England, Leeds, London (Central), North East England, North West England, Scotland, South, South East England, South West England, Wales
OTE £50,000 pa + pension + bonus + great benefits
About us Here at NFU Mutual, we take the time to have a real conversations with our customers about...FULL JOB SPECIFICATION