Paraplanner – Cirencester
South West England
£33,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience, plus bonus and other benefits
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Paraplanner to join a growing, dynamic, and forward thinking financial planning firm based in Cirencester. Who are we? For more than 25 years we have been providing well-respected financial planning advice. Through strong professional links and referrals from satisfied clients, Ermin Fosse has become known for our personalised service, […]FULL JOB SPECIFICATION
An award winning firm with a reputation for excellence, Cooper Parry Wealth offer a distinctly different approach to managing our clients’ wealth. Keeping ahead of the curve is a big part of who we are. One of our core values is ‘Make It Different; to us this means always looking to find a better way, being creative.MORE ON Cooper Parry Wealth
In Wealth Management Big does not usually mean Better. In fact it often means the opposite. EQ is large enough to provide a full range of services but small enough for every client to feel important and for us to unearth the hidden gems that often generate higher returns.MORE ON EQ Investors
The old financial players are dinosaurs. They’re big, strong and great at acquiring customers – but terrible at serving them. Complicated products. Clunky processes. Confusing jargon. But for many people – be they financial advisers or everyday savers – today’s challengers lack credibility. The digital world of ‘fintech’ may be slick and sophisticated, but it’s just too new to trust. At Octopus Labs, we take the best of both. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build financial products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use.MORE ON Octopus Labs
Senior Paraplanner – Bury St Edmunds
East of England
£30k to £50k, dependent on experience and qualifications
Churchgates is a unique firm in Bury St Edmunds, combining a range of financial services under one roof. These include personal tax planning, legal work, accountancy, financial planning and investment management. We are independent Financial Planners, with a Discretionary Management Service which is managed in-house. We have a growing Financial Planning and Wealth Management department […]
7 September 2017
Investment, Pensions, Tax
Churchgates is a unique firm in Bury St Edmunds, combining a range of financial services under one roof. These include personal tax planning, legal work, accountancy, financial planning and investment management.
We are independent Financial Planners, with a Discretionary Management Service which is managed in-house. We have a growing Financial Planning and Wealth Management department in the office, with an expanding client base and are therefore looking to recruit a new Paraplanner to join our enthusiastic team.
Our Financial Planning department is an integral part of the services offered here at Churchgates. The Paraplanner position is an important part of the team, liaising with clients, fellow team members and Advisers to deliver high quality, comprehensive and compliant recommendation reports, alongside excellent administration and customer service.
Our Paraplanners are expected to research and analyse data, prepare bespoke recommendations reports to meet our client’s needs and provide support to the Advisory team. Paraplanners are also required to support the administration team by maintaining client records and inputting data into our back office system.
It essential that our Paraplanners comply with, and have an excellent understanding of, current regulation, that they keep up to date with industry and technical changes and have a keen interest in wider financial issues. We expect them to play a key role in the advice process, making suggestions to advisors, striving to find the right solution for our clients, maintaining client files to the correct standard and ensuring that our advice meets FCA requirements.
• You will have at least the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning, with a desire to develop further and work towards Chartered status.
• Excellent technical knowledge, experience in recommending a wide range of financial products including pensions, investments and life assurance.
• An interest in wider financial markets. A knowledge and understanding of the taxation system would be helpful
• Excellent communication skills. Proficient IT skills with Microsoft Office programmes. Knowledge of IRESS Adviser Office would be preferred.
• Experience of working in a team, as well as corresponding directly with clients and third party providers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. A professional telephone manner is important. Ideally you should have had previous experience producing bespoke recommendation reports.
• It is essential that you have a good eye for detail and be able to gather information from a variety of sources to provide high quality written work.
• An ability to work to deadlines, take pride in your work and a positive attitude are key requirements for this position.
• Good organisational skills are essential.
What you will receive
• A competitive salary
• Minimum 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Matching employer pension contributions up to 6% of salary
• Support with study for professional exams
• Benefits package, including life cover, income protection and private health cover
• Encouragement to develop and learn by attending training courses and CPD eventsEMAIL RECRUITER
£Competitive + Comprehensive Benefits Package
Job Title: Paraplanner Reports to / Accountable to: Operations Director Regulatory Functions: Not Applicable Direct Reports: None Core Working...FULL JOB SPECIFICATION
North West England
Competitive Salary - dependent on experience
Brown Shipley is looking for an experienced Paraplanner (Client Associate) to join our Manchester office in the heart of...FULL JOB SPECIFICATION
£25k to £35k plus bonus
A rare opportunity for an “intrapreneurial” individual, with a background in paraplanning, to employ their skills and knowledge within...FULL JOB SPECIFICATION