PFS Purely Paraplanning conferences Q2 2016
19 April 2016
Following the success of the Personal Finance Society’s Purely Paraplanning in 2015, the society is running further events, starting in April 2016 in London, Haydock and Bournemouth.
The events have been developed exclusively to support the development needs of the growing paraplanning community.
The agenda has been formulated bt the PFS’s Paraplanning Practitioner Panel, chaired by Cathi Harrison (pictured), and the PFS says the day will focus specifically on the role of the paraplanner from a good practice perspective and “delegates can expect guidance, stimulation and inspiration”.
Sessions will be interactive to enable the exchange of practical ideas and tips.
Agenda highlights include:
• Budget 2016 – The key changes and opportunities
• FCA will identify good practice learning’s from recent thematic reviews
• Communications Skills Masterclass
• A Pathway to a More Certain Retirement
• How Technology Can Create Defined Benefit Efficiencies
• A closer look at hybrid pension suitability
• Delegates will also get the opportunity to participate in a pensions themed case study
• Practitioner panel – Open panel good practice forum
The event is open and free to both Personal Finance Society members and non-members – the primary requirement is that attendees are Paraplanners or aspiring to become Paraplanners.
As all venues have strict capacity limits registrations are being offered on a strictly first-come first served basis.
Tuesday 19 April CII, 20 Aldermanbury, London, EC2 7HY Register here
Wednesday 21 April AFC Bournemouth, Goldsands Stadium,
Kings Park, Bournemouth, BH7 7AF Register here
Wednesday 27 April Haydock Park Racecourse
All events run from 09.00-16.05. Register here
Each event qualifies for CII CPD of 5h 20min.